We also provide services for the oil and gas industry in Indonesia through our Petrosea Offshore Supply Base (POSB) deep-water supply base that consistently delivers international standard and cost-effective services to all of our clients. Petrosea has been listed on the Indonesia Stock Exchange (IDX: PTRO) since 1990 and was the first publicly listed Indonesian engineering and construction Company in Indonesia.
One of the strategies in anticipating several upcoming projects, we are taking up your expression of interest for a great career opportunity with us in Kalimantan on the following position:
- Monitor and maintain site server/system in order to provide server/system administration and technical support for site IT infrastructure system as well as assist the IT Operation Supervisor in all other related duties that pertains to IT infrastructure.
• Min 2 (two) years experience at the same field
• Demonstrated competency in supporting Windows XP/Vista/7/10 maintenance and troubleshooting
• Advance knowledge in Windows XP/Vista/7/10
• Good understanding in Windows File/Print NTFS Permission and Folder Sharing
• Good understanding in Corporate IT infrastructure and Corporate IT Security
• Good knowledge in Dell/HP server, blade and tape backup hardware
• Good knowledge of Antivirus Client preferably Sophos and McAfee
• Good knowledge of ITIL, IT Topologies and Structure
• Basic network communications skills (configuring switches or routers) and knowledge and topologies
• Good knowledge, understanding, and experiences in handling Radio Communication setup and troubleshoot, include VSAT.
• Proactive and Consistent
• Analytical problem solving skills
• Pleasant personalities
• Strong reporting, diligent and technical writing skills
• Willing to provide 24/7 on-call production support and escalations for hardware, operating system or communication problems associated with system supported by group
• Willing to be placed in all company’s site locations.
• Monitor and maintain site IT system and infrastructure in order to maintain IT operation compliance with;
- Existing ISO
- Microsoft Operation Framework
- IT Governance Common Standards
- IT control objectives for Sarbanes-Oxley
- IT security (BS17799)
• Conduct daily / morning check / monitoring site’s file / print server, server / blade hardware, backup jobs and antivirus system and logs, to ensure stable and greater reliability of dedicated site ICT portal
• Monitor, manage and maintain the condition and information (movement, repair, assignment and returns) of assets related to IT which includes but not limited to PC, laptop, server, network switches, routers, radio equipment and mobile phone
• Monitor and maintain the condition of site’s file / print server, server / blade hardware, backup jobs and antivirus system in order to meet SLA requirements.
• Conduct trends system incidents and recognizing problems, provide research, isolation, resolution and follow up to ensure all problems are fully corrected.
• Maintain document backup report / log, patches and service pack update on dedicated IGS portal site and periodically test backup in order to ensure reliability
• Develop and review appropriate system documentation and reporting for site project file & print server, server / blade and tape backup
Please send detailed resume including recent photograph and quoting in Email Subject: "IT SITE OFFICER" to email@example.com in Microsoft Word or PDF format with a file size not more than 350kb.
SALAM INFO : WWW.JOBSLIKE.WEB.ID